If you are NIIT USER, you may login here:
||Avoid having to verify your email address,
and drop-off files to users.
Anyone may perform the following activities:
||Drop-off (upload) a file for NIIT USER (email verification required).
||Pick-up (download) a file dropped-off for you.
NIIT Secure file transfer is a service to make it easy for you to move files, including large files up to 20.0 GB, in and out of NIIT LTD.
- If you are a member of NIIT LTD, you can log in with your NIIT User and password and send files to anyone, in or out of NIIT LTD.
Start by logging in and then clicking the "Drop-off" button.
- If you are not a member of NIIT LTD, you cannot log in but you can still send files to people in NIIT LTD if you know their email address.
Start by clicking the "Drop-off" button.
- If you are a member of NIIT LTD and wish to ask someone outside NIIT LTD to send you some files, you can make the process a lot easier for them by logging in and then clicking the "Request a Drop-off" button.
This means the other person does not have to pass any tests to prove who they are, which makes the whole process a lot quicker for them.
- Files are automatically deleted from NIIT Secure file transfer 14 days after you upload them, so you don't need to manually clean up.
- How secure is NIIT Secure file transfer?